Information for Advertisers
To place an advert with West Dorset Jobs you must register as an advertiser. It is quick and easy to do and we promise we won't share your details with anyone. You only need to register once and when you have done this you can place adverts and keep a record of previous adverts. If you need help registering or placing an advert please contact us, we are always happy to help.
- The advert cost includes a listing for one job, logo, unlimited text and inclusion in at least one email bulletin.
- We are happy for you to advertise multiples of the same job under one advert e.g. waiting staff x 4. Jobs with different job titles and job functions are required to have separate adverts.
- All adverts will be reviewed before going live.
- We reserve the right to reject adverts without providing a reason for doing so.
- Adverts can be displayed for a maximum of six weeks. To request a longer listing time please contact us
- We accept adverts posted by recruitment agencies, however all adverts must be branded with the name of the employer as well as the name of the recruitment agency on the advert.
- Our rates page provides information on the cost of advertising with West Dorset Jobs.
- All adverts must be paid for, before they will be listed on the website. As part of this process you will be emailed a receipt. In special circumstances we can invoice you for your advert. Please contact us for more details.
- Volunteer adverts can be displayed for up to six months.
- Posting includes logo, unlimited text and inclusion in one email update.
- To post a volunteer advert you must first create an account.
- Log into your account and create a job advert, you must make sure that the position type is set to ‘volunteer’
- Volunteer adverts will only be free on the basis that the volunteer does not pay to participate in the activity.
- If you do not meet the terms of our free volunteer adverts, we may be able to offer you special tailored advertising rates. Please contact us for more information.
- All adverts will be reviewed before going live. It is a prerequisite that all volunteer positions are located within Purbeck. If you would like to discuss this with us please feel free to call us. We reserve the right to reject adverts without providing a reason for doing so.