Salary £17,772 to £19,430 Permanent
Full Time 37 hours
We require a Customer Services Digital Access Advisor who is passionate about customer services and who has the ability to help customers access our services online.
You will need to be a proactive individual who has the ability to help a wide range of customers. You will be joining our existing highly motivated team who deliver excellent face to face, contact centre and digital services.
This position will primarily work from our main headquarters in South Walks House, Dorchester. However, you will be required to work from different locations across the Partnership and therefore flexibility in your work arrangements and the ability to travel will be required
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
- experience of working in a customer facing environment
- customer focused approach using tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- have a sound knowledge of the use of websites and other digital media access channels to provide services to customers
- have experience of, and be competent in a range of IT systems and telephony equipment
- be able to deal with and resolve customer complaints
If you’d like to find out more about the role, contact Melissa Ashdown-Hoff, Customer Services Team Leader on 01305 838444 or email@example.com for an informal discussion.
Closing date: 15th October
Interview date: 24th October
For more information and to apply online, please click here.