Information for Advertisers
To place an advert with West Dorset Jobs you must register as an advertiser. It is quick and easy to do and we promise we won't share your details with anyone. You only need to register once and when you have done this you can place adverts and keep a record of previous adverts. If you need help registering or placing an advert please contact us, we are always happy to help.
- The advert includes a listing for one job, logo, unlimited text and inclusion in at least one email bulletin.
- We are happy for you to advertise multiples of the same job under one advert e.g. waiting staff x 4. Jobs with different job titles and job functions are required to have separate adverts.
- All adverts will be reviewed before going live.
- We reserve the right to reject adverts without providing a reason for doing so.
- Adverts can be displayed for a maximum of six weeks. To request a longer listing time please contact us
- We accept adverts posted by recruitment agencies, however all adverts must be branded with the name of the employer as well as the name of the recruitment agency on the advert.
- Standard advert are free of charge. But there is a charge for social media and premium adverts. Our rates page provides information on the cost of advertising with West Dorset Jobs.
- All social media and premium adverts must be paid for, before they will be listed on the website. As part of this process you will be emailed a receipt. In special circumstances we can invoice you for your advert. Please contact us for more details.